Topraq Irrigation Station
- We use our unique technology to provide near continuous measurements of the soil profile and its moisture content.
- Our soil sensors allow user defined or site specific calibration equations to be applied to each sensor. We can distinguish between soil water content and salt content. Coupled with our central software; this tool becomes a comprehensive irrigation and fertigation management tool.
- Using our Topraq technology we monitor the amount of rainfall and the level of evapotranspiration for that field. So we correlate soil and weather data to be able to provide the optimum water levels required for each phenological stage.
- Knowing when and how much to irrigate during the critical phenological stages of any specific crop allows the farmer to optimize their fertigation and thus indirectly controls potential several diseases.
- Our irrigation service centralizes all water applications to the field during the season and allows farmers to measure the effectiveness of their irrigation program and the significance of rainfall events.